Pics around Jax, Fl

cminus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cminusphotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some landscapes and experimenting with silhouetted sunset stuff....let me know what you think? Yes...it has a watermark...i know, thank you ahead of time for pointing that out lol.

Also found a line of birds I thought was cool.

1 Skyline

Jacksonville Skyline by cminusphotos, on Flickr

2 Dusk Trees

Dusk on the St Johns River by cminusphotos, on Flickr

3 Flock of Seagulls (heh heh...I raaaan, raaan so far awaaay...ok sorry)

Row of Seagulls by cminusphotos, on Flickr

4 Main ST Bridge

Sunset under Main St Bridge by cminusphotos, on Flickr

5 Friendship Fountain

Friendship Fountain by cminusphotos, on Flickr

The bridge gets a nice illumination at night, and together with the reflection --- very interesting to look at.

Thanks. We have 7 bridges here in jax...3 are illuminated in different ways..I think I might capture the others as well...

Hey fellow Jax-Tog!

I recommend spending a day to drive down to the pier. For $1 you get an all-day spectator pass and the people you will meet there are are very interesting.

GW

Hey thanks im going to make it there eventually...truthfully..I live on westside and havent been since they redid the pier years ago lol....

Very nice series,we loved spending an night around Downtown plenty of photo ops. I just loved the different colors that the Friendship Fountain produced.

Question..are these sharp enough? I always see pictures online that are super sharp and mine never seem to attain that same sharpness level.

Very nice series,we loved spending an night around Downtown plenty of photo ops. I just loved the different colors that the Friendship Fountain produced.

Thanks! Yes lots of picture opportunities for as small as the downtown jax area is...all the bridges..the river..the old buildings and such. Glad u had fun in our city :)

All very nice!

First one is yum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back