What's new

Picture of a glass.

faktisk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
2
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$_MG_7948_1.webp

Anybody got some feedback or critique?
 
The glass could use more reflections on it, to define the shape a bit more. Shooting transparent things is tough. Shooting reflective things is tough.
 
$20130116-_MG_7923-Edit.webp
Picture of some other glasses.
 
Nice. I know of like aspects of both renditions.

Do you know about the "cut out strips of white mat board" trick to manage reflections? You can get more geometrically strict reflections, which has plusses and minuses. I do rather like the more organic shapes you have in the second set, though. And I love seeing each glass reflected in the other!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom