Pictures from the motorcycle race last weekend

cindyg2024

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pictures that I took at VIR last weekend for the AMA Suzuki Big Kahuna. I was using my new (to me) 80-200mm film lens, which I was told was equivalent to a 125-300mm digital lens? Someone tell me if I am correct? I didn't do any PP on these photos and I know there are quite a few of them. Sorry - been a while since I posted anything. Anyway... here they are...

1. My husband... spectating
IMGP0327.jpg

2. Jake Holden
IMGP0557.jpg

3. Aaron Yates after he crashed - looks like the "Parts Unlimited Monster"
IMGP0633-2.jpg

4. Tommy Hayden
IMGP0640-2.jpg

5. Chris Peris doing a burn out
IMGP0564.jpg

6. Some spectators (they were with us)
IMGP0337.jpg

IMGP0339.jpg

IMGP0341.jpg

IMGP0343.jpg

7. Photographers
IMGP0397.jpg

8. Blake Young (I think)
IMGP0512.jpg

9. Stunts by Jason Britton
IMGP0427.jpg

IMGP0357.jpg

10. Rockstar girl
IMGP0651.jpg

11. Big Kahuna podium girls
IMGP0654.jpg

12. Matt Mladin
IMGP0664.jpg

13. Ben Spies
IMGP0676.jpg

IMGP0689.jpg

85 views and not one single reply? (besides my own)

There's a lot of pictures. Usually posts with more than a few pictures don't get many replies. Hard to know what to comment on, usually impossible to comment on it all, etc.

May wanna try paring it down to 2-3 images that you really liked and ask for critique on those, and then post another set in a day or so. Seems to work best.

These are some shots I can get interested in. I'm a newbie and can't critique your shots. I do like the shot of Jason and the other guy on the ZX-6 rollin stoppies. Obviously frame them better but I like the synchronization. VIR looks a lot cooler than Laguna was. I would love to have the track access like the pro photographers do. I know how fast these bikes are so you gotta be quick. I enjoyed seein them :D

they look pretty good, im not a fan of taking pictures of random people unless they are doing something interesting, odd or funny

Most reactions

New Topics

Back