HASHASHIN TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 414 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #1 1. astor place 2. nrw 8th street 3. city hall
JimmyJaceyMom TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2006 Messages 1,768 Reaction score 2 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #2 Oh, those are cool! I like em!
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #3 I really like 1 and 3. If 2 had more of a subject infront of the blurry subway I would like it more.
HASHASHIN TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 414 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 good idea...seeing as how i live here...ill try that out tom. thanks for the comments