Miaow TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 885 Reaction score 0 Location South of Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #1
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #2 hmm would of liked to see the columns a little sharper, great perspective though was it windy?
Miaow TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 885 Reaction score 0 Location South of Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 it wasnt too windy (if i remember) but it's a longer exposure 2.5sec (on tripod) as was trying to get the water moving. I have since increased the sharpess a bit on the camera also.
it wasnt too windy (if i remember) but it's a longer exposure 2.5sec (on tripod) as was trying to get the water moving. I have since increased the sharpess a bit on the camera also.
T TwoPinkFaireez TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2008 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #4 Nice I think its very creative.
S SanctuS TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location Toledo, Ohio Apr 29, 2008 #5 I thought you might have used a longer exposure for the water, a cool effect. The columns look a little fuzzy to me.
I thought you might have used a longer exposure for the water, a cool effect. The columns look a little fuzzy to me.
bikefreax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2008 Messages 379 Reaction score 1 Location Columbia, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #6 Thats nice but I would have liked to see the same amount of columns on both sides. It looks lopsided to me.
Thats nice but I would have liked to see the same amount of columns on both sides. It looks lopsided to me.
Miaow TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 885 Reaction score 0 Location South of Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks on the comments - will work on the sharpness issue with the longer exposures