emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 19, 2006 #1 i just borrow the gun & bullets from my dad.... 1 2 3 4 5 comments, critiques & suggestions are welcome.. thanks for looking...
i just borrow the gun & bullets from my dad.... 1 2 3 4 5 comments, critiques & suggestions are welcome.. thanks for looking...
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 19, 2006 #2 I really like these shots, but I don't see the point in a civilian owning a hand gun. -Joe
emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 19, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Joerocket said: I really like these shots, but I don't see the point in a civilian owning a hand gun. -Joe Click to expand... Thanks Joe, my dad is a Policeman but many civilians here in my country owns a gun, some uses them for Sports & most are for Self Defense & for criminal acts..
Joerocket said: I really like these shots, but I don't see the point in a civilian owning a hand gun. -Joe Click to expand... Thanks Joe, my dad is a Policeman but many civilians here in my country owns a gun, some uses them for Sports & most are for Self Defense & for criminal acts..
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 19, 2006 #4 Baretta 9mm? M9. or 92FS?
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 19, 2006 #5 Im gonna say 92FS. -Joe
emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 19, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Verbal said: Baretta 9mm? M9. or 92FS? Click to expand... Joe is right, 92FS
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 19, 2006 #7 emo said: Joe is right, 92FS Click to expand... Hey I was right too! I only guessed M9 because it's a military issue gun, and you said your dad was a policeman. lol.
emo said: Joe is right, 92FS Click to expand... Hey I was right too! I only guessed M9 because it's a military issue gun, and you said your dad was a policeman. lol.