What's new

Pig Monster

Troy2395

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are shots I did of my mothers Dog Scarlett. I call her the Pig Monster :pig:

1>
scar3_Layer-3.jpg


2>
scar5_Layer-3.jpg


3>
scar1_Layer-3.jpg


4>
scar2_Layer-3.jpg


5>
scar4_Layer-3.jpg
 
These made me smile :D I just wish my cat would stay still for 1 second so I could get pics simular

I like the lighting.
 
These made me smile :D I just wish my cat would stay still for 1 second so I could get pics simular

I like the lighting.

I had trouble getting her to stay still but I fixxed that by taking 127 shots. :lol:
 
Shouldn't this be in the People/Pets gallery?
Anyways, cute dog! I love how you captured her with that tongue out. Great job.
 
her tongue is always out.
 
Yeah, great shots.

Do you mean "pig monster" from Lord of the Flies?

"Sucks to your ass-mar!" :mrgreen:
 
Yeah, great shots.

Do you mean "pig monster" from Lord of the Flies?

"Sucks to your ass-mar!" :mrgreen:


No just something I like to call her. I also call her a Honey Baked Ham With fur.

Thanks for the comments all. I always enjoy your input. You all rock.:hail:
 
The lighting is really nice in this series, my fave is #2. :wink:
 
Love the lighting! It doesn't hurt that you had such a cute model!
 
Waouh , I like this, what a nice model posing for you

The last one is the best as you catch the eyes

Mat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom