jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2007 #1
MonteMama Calmer than you, Dude. Joined Nov 16, 2006 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #2 Interesting - I guess if you don't have a lawn, the flamingos go on your balcony?
C cherrymoose TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #3 Hmm. I like the flamingos, but seeing more of them and less of the rest of the balconies might make it more interesting, IMO. Otherwise, good job on the color!
Hmm. I like the flamingos, but seeing more of them and less of the rest of the balconies might make it more interesting, IMO. Otherwise, good job on the color!