What's new

pit bull white on white

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
Clipped the right ear a little. :(

roscoe2.jpg
 
Nice picture! I can't help but want to snuggle with the puppy too!
 
I like it! I think the nose may be a little out of focus. I like the bits of snow on the dog's nose and whiskers and think that the out-of-focus nose might take away a little (but what do I know?). I'm definitely impressed that you got the dog to look at the camera! Mine never has any interest to look at me when I've got a camera unless to give me a "you're such an idiot, what are you doing" look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom