Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
pgh.jpg

pghsilly2.jpg

pittsburghframed.jpg

bwpittsburgh.jpg

bargebw.jpg

So is it Pittsburgh you guys don't like? Or my depiction of it? LOL

Pittsburgh.. yeaaa.. I lived there for 2 years going to school. I love the color in #2. #1 is a little under exposed for me. Last one is awesome...

I miss Pittsbugh.. such a cool city.

Pittsburgh.. yeaaa.. I lived there for 2 years going to school. I love the color in #2. #1 is a little under exposed for me. Last one is awesome...

I miss Pittsbugh.. such a cool city.

Oh yeah about 1. I did that on purpose trying to make it look dreary. LOL everyone always shows it so upbeat looking, bright and perky but you lived here so you've seen the other side of it. I guess i just made it look underexposed though... oops!
You know what else? When i see my pictures on here form photbucket they always look so yucky or somehting. But when i see them on, say flickr - they look the same as they do on my monitor when I process them. Wonder which is correct!

I like the colors and distortion in number two.

Thanks guys... It was an accident I was playing around with the different stuff in my editing program and I liked it, :)

looking good... I dig the idea of #2 I have lived in the burgh for 5years (and am debating on moving back) And went to and worked at an Art school there, so I have seen a lot of photos of the city and thats the first i saw like that... keep up the "playing around"

looking good... I dig the idea of #2 I have lived in the burgh for 5years (and am debating on moving back) And went to and worked at an Art school there, so I have seen a lot of photos of the city and thats the first i saw like that... keep up the "playing around"

Thanks. I went to your site... I saw the pics of eerie. We're going there this summer. Looks like they might be a reason to take my camera. :)

Most reactions

Back