What's new

Plain old flower shot

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$flower.webp
 
And a wet one. :-) Nice, but I think I'd crop just above that green leaf at the bottom. Just mho.
 
Weirdly enough, I actually like the leaf at the bottom. For some reason, it reminds me of the cover of an old biology book I had in college. Pretty cool!
 
It is a beautiful flower and I love the water drops, but the yellow color may be too saturated, it looks dirty and a little bit too greenish ( at least on my screen)
 
It is a beautiful flower and I love the water drops, but the yellow color may be too saturated, it looks dirty and a little bit too greenish ( at least on my screen)

Thanks, thats what I was going for.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom