What's new

Planes O' Fame II

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went back to the Planes of Fame located in Chino, California. Just to add a bit of spice ... not only are most the planes flight worthy ... but for some loose change you can actually book a flight in a Mustang, Corsair, Lighting, et cetera or even a B-25.

all my snaps are here:
http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/3955377#240040835

Gary

#1
240040835-L.jpg


#2
240040257-L.jpg


#3
240040130-L.jpg


#4
240040004-L.jpg
 
Thanks Lorielle99 ... some decent clouds that day.

G
 
I don't know precisely ... but it's just the nose of something like an A-26 I think .... it is sporting eight 50 caliber's ... all painted up like a dragon or serpent.

G
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom