Plans for world domination unveiled!

Very true, if it had been aimed at Anti, we'd have been talking macintoshes, hob-nail boots and Brylcream
:er:

And inability to ask for directions, remember birthdays and anniversaries, refrain from emitting noxious gases, (need I go on?)

(On your knees, backwards, and bowing and scraping I presume??)

If you ever compared my number of posts per day with your number of posts per day, then you would see that you are doomed! It may take a while, but you cannot escape!

^^^ Oh dear, I see what you mean! But I need only bide my time 'til you go wandering off in the mountains somewhere and I'll regain my rightful place.

^^^ Oh dear, I see what you mean! But I need only bide my time 'til you go wandering off in the mountains somewhere and I'll regain my rightful place.

I can always pay the little gnomes to post under my name while I am away ...

I do believe I averaged 36 posts a day at one time. I think there is a thread in the archives where someone comments about it.
And that was when certain times there was just me on here :lol:

36?

it is very hard to reach that number now, since I do post for many moons now ;)

it is quality which counts, not quantity :p

Well you've struck out on two counts there. Your only hope is to take your clothes off and go for the sympathy vote.

Oh my, I thought it was your plans for world domination you were unveiling, Alex, not that!

sherlock.gif

Jeez this is going to turn into a thread like "no work association" or "ban the person in front of you" with a billion post....

here we go. :)

Most reactions