What's new

Play Ball

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8538549278_1ff629d58a_o.webp
 
At the risk of being crucified for not being able to justify why, I will simply say "I like it".
 
Different, It would be neat blown up poster size and hung in a sons bedroom
 
Man I wish the players were in focus. What a decisive moment and composition you had going for this shot.
 
Not enough light to get both without considerable blurring. Shooting through the screen though was relatively easy and while there is a bit of a pattern to the overall image, it's pretty neat anyway.

$8538877448_6731909033_o.webp
 
Different, It would be neat blown up poster size and hung in a sons bedroom

It will be in my grandson's bedroom before he gets back down this way again. It was never shot with any intent other than having a fun, posterish intent. I could see it in the viewfinder right from the getgo. I thought about combining two images, one in and one out, but everything on a ballfield happens too damn quick for all monkey-business.
 
Automatic points just for being different
 
Looks like a picture where the AF hit the wrong focus point imo :lol:
 
Not enough light to get both without considerable blurring. Shooting through the screen though was relatively easy and while there is a bit of a pattern to the overall image, it's pretty neat anyway.

View attachment 38166

Nah, this one has a "crappy zoo shot" feel
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom