What's new

Playful

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playful5-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice. You shoot film or did you add the grain?
 
I really like this picture. But on a side-note he looks straight up pedo bear approved.

And I also want to know the answer to pharmakon's question....
 
I like it. The picture has such a peaceful feel...:)
 
Tuna!
Merhaba.
It's been a while!
And you're still true to your style. I still can count your photography on her as among my absolute favourite! This photo here is NO exception! A good photo! Çok güzel.
 
Tuna, good to see you again. As others have expressed, it's been a while and it's good to see another post. Nice image here. Composition, emotion and tone are all very nice.
 
Love the film shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom