What's new

Playing with Morning Fog

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This morning it was chilly so I headed down to the pond to catch some fog, unfortunately I was a little slow getting out there and there was just bits left so I played around a bit, would love to hear your thoughts :) thanks for taking a look!


 
Very moody and unusual. This is some kind of visual statement it seems.
 
Thank you both :)

Since there wasn't enough fog left to shoot the whole pond I sat and watched what was left for a while, as I stared at it it started looking like the night sky so I wanted to make it ambiguous and let the mind wander a bit.
 
Thanks Astro :)
 
I really like this. Not sure why though haha. It's unique and I'm almost puzzled as to what I'm actually looking at, but I like it.
 
Could totally be a scene in LOTR. Very nice.
 
Nice. I might try to punch up the brightness a tad with respect to the tree reflections.
I think the darkness might be lessening the impact some and the brightness of the fog overwhelms them.

Mostly a subjective nit.
 
Very moody and unusual. This is some kind of visual statement it seems.

Pixy was tripping balls on mushrooms, praying to the great bunny in the sky.
 
Thanks all :) Ibyte, shhhh! Lol

Sleist, thanks for the suggestion, I may tinker for the print of this, I think it might be a liiiiittle dark also and may be magnified large.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom