What's new

Playing with my new toys

jdsfighter

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
266
Reaction score
29
Location
Owasso, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I finally ordered and received all my lighting equipment. So I immediately had to bust it all out and try it.

1. $12357_10200937681181445_774411950_n.webp
2. $420626_10200937685941564_392164295_n.webp

3.$923395_10200934408779637_1968741857_n.webp
4.$923167_10200934410059669_1840272013_n.webp
5.$60578_10200934410899690_759130723_n.webp
6.$68505_10200934405259549_297149617_n.webp
 
Swweeeeet! New stuuuuuufff!!!!!! Whadja' get? I like the pouring shots the most. Happy for you, dude.
 
Love the glass ones as well!!
 
Not really digging 1,2, or 4. In 3, it seems like the subject is on the wrong side of the frame. I like 5.
 
Tequila and a pretty girl! Didn't really notice anything else. But am waiting patiently for triggers, so can empathize with the new toys thing. I like one and will give it a try.
 
Swweeeeet! New stuuuuuufff!!!!!! Whadja' get? I like the pouring shots the most. Happy for you, dude.

I ended up buying some flashes, softboxes, umbrellas, stands, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom