Please tell me I suck at photography. lol.

jfkae

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If possible could you please "C&C" my work.

Flickr: jFKAE's Photostream

I couldn't post pictures on here due to me being at work and also the extremely slow internet connection where I'm currently living.

Tell me I suck at photography so I can stop buying expensive things and start going out to drink again hahaha. I kid I think!:thumbup:

Even if you suck if you enjoy taking photos and gets you out of the house then keep shooting and having fun. Your photo are good. Now If you want a better skyline photo go back to the same spot to catch the golden hour and see if you can get a better result. You can always download free programs to edit like Gimp or Paint.net. There are many more you can get for free. So start learning how to edit from now.

I couldn't post pictures on here due to me being at work and also the extremely slow internet connection where I'm currently living.

Tell me I suck at photography so I can stop buying expensive things and start going out to drink again hahaha. I kid I think!:thumbup:

This is an awful ploy to boost your flickr views...

I honestly am not sure what you are talking about I just cant save files and upload them since I am on a Government computer lol. I could honestly care less about flickr I just used it as a means to show some pictures. But by all means I apologize if I offended some people.

:thumbdown:

This is an awful ploy to boost your flickr views...

Yeah, coming from the expert who would push his Flickr and Blog all the time, and bump his threads, and then delete his post after someone commented. :roll: Takes one to know one, I guess.

jfkae, I am not agreeing with him, I just had to point out his similar behaviour. :p

I honestly am not sure what you are talking about I just cant save files and upload them since I am on a Government computer lol. :

You do not need to save/download/upload any files, just follow The forum guide which only requires you to cut and paste a small line of text referencing the URL of your photo.

If by expensive you mean expensive cameras,lenses and other related equipments then you don't need to suck at photography to stop buying them,
you can be equally great as well ;)

4936876918_29473c1cb5_b.jpg

There ya go. With some processing with the free programs you could make that photo much better. You have a good start with a well exposed sharp image with a nice clear sky. Don't worry about the haters this forum is a great place to learn even if you step on a few land mines now and then.

Most reactions

Back