"pleeeeease, let me out"

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
20D470.jpg

WOW that puppy dog looks so sad :( great picture.
On another note I don't know why my brain insists on thinking that you look like the girl in your signature even though I know you are a man. Wierd. But maybe cause she's got very striking features and the image catches your eye. I'm a dork.

Those eyes say so much! A really great shot!

You know what the dog is really thinking???? He's thinking @$%& you buddy. LOL :)

My dog does the same thing when i get home from work and he's still outside.

The expression is very nice and his eyes do look sad. But the chainlink fence and green grass suggest this is only just someone's garden and the dog might go out and walkies often ... it is the green grass that takes away from what your title suggests you intended to capture.
So my suggestion is: try a b+w conversion and see if you can bring out the idea of "let me out" more?

yeah. i know what you mean about the grass. damn this hawaii. lol
this was actually just a candid while i was walking home, and it was just some dog on the way. (who was infact in someones gasrden/yard. lol. good job)

That's a good point about the green ans stuff but i actually didn't think with the title when I saw the picture that it was supposed to be serious... cause dogs are big drama queens that don't know how good they have it most of the time anyway! haha!
Oh yeah and especially gods that live in Hawaii!!! LOL:)

Man, you did a great job capturing the look on this dog's face! Nice color too.

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back