Pollution Victim

Hiya Ali, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Meanwhile I have looked at two of your photos here, this is the first for me to comment on, and I must say: you are telling stories!

This is a sad one!

Where's your home?

Where do you usually go to take your photos?

A pity that you cannot directly link your photos from pbase to here but have to post the links and make people click on them ... :( You might get more replies if the photos showed directly (by using a photo host such as www.fastpictures.com or so).

I will now go and look at all the other photos you have posted! :D

This looks like a picture that could be in an Al Gore-type presentation.

But how do you know it died of pollution, rather than natural causes?

But how do you know it died of pollution, rather than natural causes?

I think taking a look at surrounding oily water, reveals enough evidence for death cause!

Ah, Ali, you are on board :D.
Care to reply to some of my questions?
(And I did see the oily water, you really modelled that out well in your photo!)

Hiya Ali, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Meanwhile I have looked at two of your photos here, this is the first for me to comment on, and I must say: you are telling stories!

This is a sad one!

Where's your home?

Where do you usually go to take your photos?

A pity that you cannot directly link your photos from pbase to here but have to post the links and make people click on them ... :( You might get more replies if the photos showed directly (by using a photo host such as www.fastpictures.com or so).

I will now go and look at all the other photos you have posted! :D
Hi LaFoto
Thank you very much for all of your kind comments. I live in Iran but my pictures are from many places in the world, as I travel frequently. If you would visit my Pbase gallery, you'll find many shots through the world.
Ali
www.pbase.com/k_amj

Thanks for the link :D

Oh, I can even see photos of Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Bremen (the windmill of all things! :D) and PAPENBURG! You have even been to PAPENBURG!?!?!?? Way cool.
Check out my signature and start to make up your mind to travel to Germany again in May of 2008 then! :D

Check out my signature and start to make up your mind to travel to Germany again in May of 2008 then! :D
Hoffentlich!

I am kind of at a lose for words here, did you throw the dead bird in the water? I am sure it just didn't drop dead right there. Here in Licking county Ohio, everyone has an oil well in their yard. I never see dead birds laying around in streams where there is well run off. I am an outdoors kind of guy too. Most bird deaths are from kids and BB guns here. I am sorry but your picture does not do anything for me. It could have flown into a car window and landed in the ditch. But I wasn't there either.

did you throw the dead bird in the water?
I wish I could have asked the bird where excactly was the crime scene!

I would assume the oil was a result of an oil spill rather than oil that just happened to be lying around.
Oil companies do have some (minimal) standards to go by. If they didnt follow them people (me) would be causing a rucis.

You pictures tells a story k_amj.
The picture was well taken but the subject does make me sad.

Most reactions

Back