bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2014 Banned #1
bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #2 I know. But it talked to me. It said "Bri, this is what I want to be." and I replied "okay, I will make it so"
I know. But it talked to me. It said "Bri, this is what I want to be." and I replied "okay, I will make it so"
jjphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 32 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2014 #3 bribrius said: I know. But it talked to me. It said "Bri, this is what I want to be." and I replied "okay, I will make it so" Click to expand... I know what you're trying to do with the reflections, but why is everything tinted so green?
bribrius said: I know. But it talked to me. It said "Bri, this is what I want to be." and I replied "okay, I will make it so" Click to expand... I know what you're trying to do with the reflections, but why is everything tinted so green?