What's new

Poor Fruit

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Orem
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1.
OS1650x1080.jpg


#2.
SB1650x1080.jpg
 
Very Nice :D

#1- Great Idea. Composition is a tad weak and I think it would've been better with the full orange in.

#2 I like how the red on the left of the nail looks like blood. I think you should've had a little more DoF.

Your lighting is great, I will look for your photos in the future.
 
Very Nice :D

#1- Great Idea. Composition is a tad weak and I think it would've been better with the full orange in.

#2 I like how the red on the left of the nail looks like blood. I think you should've had a little more DoF.

Your lighting is great, I will look for your photos in the future.


Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

My original photo of the orange does have the whole fruit in it, but it was cropped to fit a 1680x1050 ratio to fit my desktop.
 
Taking these shots makes me want to get a macro lens
 
:lmao:


Awesome. Love it!
 
Very unique spin on photographing fruit. I love the whole concept. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more your photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom