Portfolio

wreckless_saboteur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

My portfolio consists of 50-80 of my best photos in a nice-looking photo album. It's nothing special, but looks nice. My question is, what does everyone else use for a portfolio? I seem some use Asuka Book, but I don't know if I should go this route or if others have better suggestions.

I appreciate any suggestions!

It really matters your style, but I adore the slightly modern 'funky' portfoli look of Pina Zangaro cases.

I think the format depends on who you are presenting it to. One thing I think would be very important is that you are able to constantly update your work. I looked a the AsukaBook and it seems that would be nice for weddings and the like but the problem would be if you spend all the money to get a book made and then shoot your best wedding tomorrow or have a killer image you think would be great to present to someone what do you do? get a new book made?.

I use Itoya books. They aren't fancy, but it's easy to replace the photos, and durable for toting around to coffee shops and restaurants.

Based on KsMattfish's suggestion in a previous post on this subject I went and got an Itoya book in a pretty large size and have been showing 8x10 prints and larger in it. I like it because I know that as I get better and have more to show I can easily switch the pictures around and add or delete them as I go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back