What's new

Porto - Sunset

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7279101166_51e9769188_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
That cloud in the center top tends to overpower everything else. In fact, I think I see a face in it (not much of a nose tho), looking down on the ship. Was that your intent?
 
No ! My intention was to get the whole picture and to catch the beautiful light at that time.

Thank you for commenting.
 
I love the cloud formations in the image and the leading lines that you incorporated.

It seems sort of ... busy. There's a lot going on simultaneously with the sky and the cityscape. Maybe splitting it so that the majority was one or the other would have made clearer. Even so, it really is a great capture.
 
The other image, is more impressive compared to this; the symmetry there subdues the busyness in the image :D
 
I love the cloud formations in the image and the leading lines that you incorporated.

It seems sort of ... busy. There's a lot going on simultaneously with the sky and the cityscape. Maybe splitting it so that the majority was one or the other would have made clearer. Even so, it really is a great capture.
I do agree with you.
Thank you !
 
The other image, is more impressive compared to this; the symmetry there subdues the busyness in the image :D
I also think so. Magnification plays a rule in here.
Thank You
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom