What's new

Portrait Studio for Sale in Orlando

JessHadler

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Photography Studio for Sale

32-year-old Portrait Studio for Sale. Ideal for someone with photography experience. Includes all equipment.

Owner Net: $55K

$120,000

Call Jessica Hadler, licensed real estate broker for more information: 407-770-8373 or jessica@americanbusinessgroup.com.

American Business Group, LLC
1516 E. Colonial Drive
Suite 103b
Orlando, FL 32803

www.americanbusinessgroup.com
 
any way of seeing photos of the studio? I'm interested in finding a nice studio to own.
 
If you are interested in more information, I can email you a detailed info sheet. Things like location, name of the business and photos of the studio can only be released if you sign a confidentiality agreement.

If you would like some additional info about the business, please email me at jessica@americanbusinessgroup.com or ring at 407 770 8373 and I'll email you info.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom