Portraits and Flowers C&C...

Hock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I rented a canon 70-200mm F2.8 for my bros graduation to take some pics... let me know how things look
3578022230_e636135eb3_b.jpg

3578022248_aeecbaa436_b.jpg

3578022254_3799e3a1af_b.jpg

3578058998_362234c515_b.jpg

Awesome job on the portraits. Your composition and use of DOF really make these stand out. The only thing is that with the first one, I think you missed the focus just a tad. It seems a little soft. The flowers are beautiful also.

They look good, but I thought the same thing on the first picture. Maybe a bit out of focus. The flowers look good. The angle on the rose is fine, but with the hibiscus, don't shoot down on flowers! :mrgreen:

#1 - Subject is slightly underexposed. Could be higher in the frame too...too much empty grey space above. Subject could be bigger too. Image is a little soft.

#2 - The shadows on the subject's face is ruining the shot. Subject could be bigger too. Nice DOF...whatever the background is, it's nicely OOF.

#3 - Could have filled the frame with the flowers more. Exposure is good. Image itself is kinda boring.

#4 - Fill the frame with the subject. All that stuff in the background really adds nothing to this shot. It's usually better to shoot flowers when it's overcast. Shooting in bright sunlight will wash out the flowers colors.

Thanks for all the responses

Samanax
for #2, you suggest the subject be bigger, do you mean cutting out the space on the left? or more body? or more face?

#1 look out of focus..

#2 Subject is in focus, but you should Photoshp out some acne.. Use Clone Stamp

#3 and 4 are nice pictures...

Most reactions

Back