Portraits in Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hi All,

The nostalgic warmth of Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur is perhaps the most perfect setting for a series of executive themed shots. The wider situational portraits helps me to include more of the beautiful interiors into the composition.

Pic 1:
01.jpg

Pic 2:
02.jpg

Pic 3:
03.jpg

Pic 4:
04.jpg

Pic 5:
05.jpg

Pic 6:
06.jpg

Pic 7:
07.jpg

Pic 8:
08.jpg

The full album is available here:
Heartpatrick People 103 - Kempes Chew in Mr Heritage

Thanks all.

Heartpatrick
Heartpatrick: Design, Travel, Photography

enjoyed looking!

Heartpatrick, overall I think they are pretty good. Just a question though. What is causing the light fixture in the top of the frame on #1 to look slanted compared to the walls? Maybe it is an optical illusion on my part. Does anybody else see it?

Anyway, great shooting. I always enjoy seeing your photos.

I like the walking one, good photos.

I really like these... very subtle lighting w/matte edit look and feel really give the mood for this shoot.

only thing I don't like is #7 his head is kind of sort of chopped, but other than that great series.

thanks all for the good feedback.

Heartpatrick, overall I think they are pretty good. Just a question though. What is causing the light fixture in the top of the frame on #1 to look slanted compared to the walls? Maybe it is an optical illusion on my part. Does anybody else see it?

Anyway, great shooting. I always enjoy seeing your photos.

haha now that you mentioned it! upon second look, the fixture does look slanted. I will have the hotel management look at this? haha.

I like each one except for 2 and 8; personally I find the composition in both to be weak.

Most reactions

Back