What's new

Portraits of a jelly fish

xs400

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got these shots at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The jelly fish were a challenge for me, hopefully you will like the results. Both shots were 1/15 sec at f/5.6 and iso 800.
Pentax K100D + Pentax DA 16-45mm

jelly1.jpg


jelly2.jpg
 
They are fantastic. They are far better than the ones I take when I go there. Have you been to the re-opened California Academy of Sciences in golden gate park?
 
They are fantastic. They are far better than the ones I take when I go there. Have you been to the re-opened California Academy of Sciences in golden gate park?

Thanks for your kind remarks. I have not yet been to the re-opened California Academy of Sciences. But I am hoping to get up there soon.
Best regards,
Frank
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom