What's new

Portraits

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at the Toronto Pride Parade, feedback is appreciated

14719176373_330273eae9_o_zpsf8244b64.jpg


14707459705_4e58e80153_o_zps30cbefb4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Feedback anyone ?
 
First one is catching a girl wiping her hair from her face unflattering and unaware. 2nd one is much more flattering but would in my opinion benefit from not being intruded by the person on the right of the frame and not having a bokeh person in the background.

I like some of your pride parade shots, these ones don't really do anything for me.
 
she's pretty and I completely agree with jaomul
 
The #2 photo could have been good, if the person on the right would not have been there.
She is quite pretty!
 
she's pretty and I completely agree with jaomul

And I completely agree with Maria, who completely agrees with jaomul. I think of these more as street candids, rather than portraits. I would try taking the second one and cropping out the bokeh person, and then cropping out the woman on the far right, and make a nice "tall" headshot out of frame #2.
 
She's really pretty but the photo does not tell me anything.
 
Thank you al for feedback, found it useful and insightive :)
 
these aren't the only two photos you took?

post more I'm sure you have some good ones.

IMO these aren't the greatest when it comes to composition :\
 
these aren't the only two photos you took?

post more I'm sure you have some good ones.

IMO these aren't the greatest when it comes to composition :\
Check my Flickr, I have a whole lot of pictures I took in the parade
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom