"Possible Ghost-Images".

Reaction score
My enjoyment of taking photographs renewed with my first-marriage over five years ago.

I took photos as a child being a member of The Photography Club while I was in the sixth-grade in Detroit Public Schools of Detroit (Michigan) The United States Of America.

My wife and I took photos in Vancouver (British Columbia) Canada, Budapest (Hungary) European Union and other parts of Hungary, Vienna (Austria) Eurpean Union, Montreal (Quebec) Canada, and in Windsor (Ontario) Canada and also during our travels.

I re-started my photograph taking with disposable-cameras and moved on to a Fuji which I still have. My wife received a wide-lens-camera which I enjoyed taking pictures with as well.

As living-subjects I had the births of two children, a pet dog and other pets, and family-members along with The General Population of The Planet Earth.

The landscapes and structures of the places my family and I traveled offered many different images.

I was lucky enough to pick up some ghost-images as well in different parts of Hungary and possibly elsewhere.

The film-processing-cost in Budapest was not that expensive but still I had to keep track of the expense.

I left my photo-collection and negatives with my family in Budapest (Hungary) Canada so my daughter does not forget me while in her Royal Eurpean Edcation Program which did not include me.

:camera:

Welcome to TPF!

And do we get to see any ghost images? ;)

Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back