Posting multiple pics?

Jimmy The Bat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I havent been able to post multiple pics in the same thread,I use photobucket. I hit copy on 2 pics but when I come in here and paste them,its the same pic twice. can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thank you

you have to copy/paste one at a time :)

i go through the same thing.. awful... i wish i could eliminate photo bucket completely and upload from my pictures on pc.. but i quess we do not have that option here.. so i end up posting one at a time.. in different posts.. otherwise they come out side by side and too wide...

Photo Lady - when you post your pictures from photobucket, copy/paste the links one at a time and insert an extra line between them... It will look like this...

["img"]URL HERE["/img"]

["img"]URL HERE["/img"]

["img"]URL HERE["/img"]

with out the quotes in there :)

you have to copy/paste one at a time :)

:thumbup: :lol::lmao:

When you copy, you then have to come back to the thread and paste.... If you copy twice, you wipe out the first one.

i go through the same thing.. awful... i wish i could eliminate photo bucket completely and upload from my pictures on pc.. but i quess we do not have that option here.. so i end up posting one at a time.. in different posts.. otherwise they come out side by side and too wide...
Become a supporting member:thumbup:

I believe if you pay and become a "Supporting Member", you can upload your photos to TPF, but I think you still may have to copy/paste from your gallery.... not sure here.

EDIT: Damn.... vtf beat me to it.

vtf - a lot of us aren't willing to pay a forum that stifles our creativity..

have you noticed that nudes are not allowed here but are allowed on just about every other photography forum?

Go in the people gallery section of this forum and read the announcement at the very top that says "No nude/nsfw allowed"

That's why not very many of us pay for this place.

Also, becoming a supporting member will not make a difference for them posting more images, or keep them from side to side...

Photo Lady, I just wanted to add, I guess you can upload straight from your computer if you're a supporting member, however, it will only show us thumbnails and we will have to click them and most of the people here who give C&C won't click on something to see it bigger...

It is unwise to post attachments/thumbnails or links if you are really looking for C&C :)

Just some FYI :)

:soapbox:

I've been using Photobucket for several years with no problems like having images come out side by side in a post.

To be frank, most your issues are at your end.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html

vtf - a lot of us aren't willing to pay a forum that stifles our creativity..

have you noticed that nudes are not allowed here but are allowed on just about every other photography forum?

Go in the people gallery section of this forum and read the announcement at the very top that says "No nude/nsfw allowed"

That's why not very many of us pay for this place.

Also, becoming a supporting member will not make a difference for them posting more images, or keep them from side to side...

Photo Lady, I just wanted to add, I guess you can upload straight from your computer if you're a supporting member, however, it will only show us thumbnails and we will have to click them and most of the people here who give C&C won't click on something to see it bigger...

It is unwise to post attachments/thumbnails or links if you are really looking for C&C :)

Just some FYI :)

:soapbox:
The yearly fee is a small amount for viewing with out the ads, the uploading of pics off the comp and other features, plus the usage of a place that I intend to use frequently as you do. Imo if a forum stifles me for whatever reason I go some where else not sit and use it daily. that why Im here and thats just my thoughts. I like it, i will use it alot and the price is reasonable to me for such useage.

Photo Lady - when you post your pictures from photobucket, copy/paste the links one at a time and insert an extra line between them... It will look like this...

["img"]URL HERE["/img"]

["img"]URL HERE["/img"]

["img"]URL HERE["/img"]

with out the quotes in there :)
okay thanks.. great help... appreciate it...;)..........:lol:

I've been using Photobucket for several years with no problems like having images come out side by side in a post.

To be frank, most your issues are at your end.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html
could be on my end... true... sometimes our own pcs have a mind of their own.. especially this vista... :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back