Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Flowers of Ballet by Emayd

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are your choices for this months' photo of the month competition. To see the actual pictures please look at the thread in the themes section lable "Photo of the Month March 22-April22. The photos are numbered 1-9 starting with the three Unimaxium nominated, and so on. So they are in order according to how they were nominated. Titles and the photographer are listed next to the ones that I could figure out :) Happy voting, poll closes on April 29th.

Poll's up now...sorry got a phone call in the middle of posting..

Forgot to mention, if you know whose pics #'s 2 and 3 are and what they are titled please post. I searched for them but no luck :(

Number 3 is Canon Fan's the title of the post was "your day could be worse" and the second one is mine, "iridescent sunset"

Reminder voting ends tommorow!!! Close race at this point :)

good work amanda, i wanted to post this poll, but ive been cramming for exams. thanks for coming through!!!!

MDowdey said:
good work amanda, i wanted to post this poll, but ive been cramming for exams. thanks for coming through!!!!

No prob man, I know you'll have my back when it's my turn to cram :)

Congrats DigitalMatt!!! This first winner of Photo of the Month :) Here is the winning picture:

brandywine_falls_spring.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back