Potrait old clay pot maker

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

This a potrait of an old muslim claypot maker. We went to the place intentinally to click snaps of these people while making pots but unfortunatly they were having holiday on tht perticular day. He was a caretaker o that place and ha really potraitable face. While learing how o potrait a person this one is one of the finest I got on that day.
The following settings were usd while clicking this snap
ISO 200
F 3.5
Exposure 1/1000

this shot makes him look more like a leader than a pot maker, but i think youre right. he has a great face!

i love the blue door behind his white hair, dark skin, and white clothing.

this shot makes him look more like a leader than a pot maker, but i think youre right. he has a great face!

i love the blue door behind his white hair, dark skin, and white clothing.

Thx for appriciation. Well watching his work I will say he is a leader there at the place. He don't make pots but just superwise the place and take care of the stuff... Anyways will post more of some potraits today :)

i agree with spiffy it makes him look very important (whether he is or not is irrelevant) and all the colors look great. good job!

I like this shot. I think it would look even better after cropping out the bricks on the left side. Have you tried a square crop?

I like this shot. I think it would look even better after cropping out the bricks on the left side. Have you tried a square crop?

Will try this out for sure

Most reactions

Back