What's new

Poverty Beach

dmccarty10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
158
Reaction score
2
Location
Goshen, NJ
Image-E0F3E2F1310911DA.jpg
 
something called poverty beach shouldnt be that pretty.... great shot. love the ocean scenes....makes me miss my old home......
 
do I understand correctly? This beach is called "poverty beach"?? Why? it is not so poor, nor are the people who visit it... and great picture btw. :D
 
Perfect DOF. Nice one of the whole SERIES! Again!
And the black and white fits all three of your photos, I must say, and if I say so, it does mean something ;);):D:lol:
 
Very nice, I would just edit out the guy in the back ground, my eyes keep looking at him.

Eric
 
I don't know why it's called Poverty Beach. Old name. It's ironic in that Cape May, NJ is one of the most affluent parts of South Jersey. It's also unusual in that most of the beach breaks don't have names. Just street numbers. The only other one I know of is Nun's Beach which is my home break, and it's named that because there's a convent there.

Image-6A5FE886227911DA.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom