power pack question.

Darton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whay does my light setup power pack only have one plug in for an umbrella light??

Why don't you ask it? :er: ;)

What brand/model power pack do you have? What sort of 'umbrella light' do you have?

Why don't you ask it? :er: ;)

What brand/model power pack do you have? What sort of 'umbrella light' do you have?

I did ask it. It just looked at me like I was stupid.

It's a Photogenic Flashmaster. The umbrella light is specific to the pack and has a different plug than the fill light or the BG light. The Pack has one plug that matches the umb. light and four that match the fills and BG's.

I've just looked at some pictures of some Flashmaster packs.

I have no idea why one of them would be labeled 'umbrella' light. I'm guessing that it's supposed to be the 'main' light.
Does your pack have adjustment knobs for the different lights/plugs? If not, maybe the 'umbrella' light is different because it's puts out more power to that light, than to the others.

I'm unfamiliar with this type of system, sorry.

I've just looked at some pictures of some Flashmaster packs.

I have no idea why one of them would be labeled 'umbrella' light. I'm guessing that it's supposed to be the 'main' light.
Does your pack have adjustment knobs for the different lights/plugs? If not, maybe the 'umbrella' light is different because it's puts out more power to that light, than to the others.

I'm unfamiliar with this type of system, sorry.

Yeah mike it's an old school setup with the changeable power ratio plugs for the four flash plugs. It uses the umbrella as the main light. I guess i'm curious why it wouldn't accept two umbrellas.

Most reactions

Back