What's new

Power sunrise

Tangerini

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
2,886
Reaction score
4
Location
In my house :)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcomed, thank you for looking :heart:

13718-power-sunrise.jpg
 
I like this one too....same morning? Again your composition is strong and I like the lens flare, well exposed too.
 
Actually the two photos were taken nearly a year apart.
Thank you for your comments, it's greatly appreciated :)
 
I agree, very nice shot! The hills are so pretty!
 
i think the sun is overexposed. it's a big white spot now, i would have liked to see some more detail. also, the lens flare throws me off and the front of the pole is too dark for my taste. but it's an interesting idea :)
 
Thank you ATXshots :)

i think the sun is overexposed. it's a big white spot now, i would have liked to see some more detail. also, the lens flare throws me off and the front of the pole is too dark for my taste. but it's an interesting idea :)

I actually have quite a few exposures of this same shot. I do have a shot where the sun isn't a big white spot, but it throws the rest of the composition into a silhouette and it really wasn't what I was going for. Thank you for your comments. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom