Thanks, bazooka. It was actually a GND filter that my buddy lent me. I don't know what value it was, but it seemed to darken the top of the frame about 1.5 or 2 stops.Nice shots, what value of Grad did you use (assuming you used one)?
Thanks much, Corinna! Mike is right: those flowers are flax. Apparently they bloom and die very quickly, so we were lucky to find them in full bloom. I've been looking for a change of forums lately, and decided to come back here and see how it lookedThe first is particularly nice, the sky seems to be sooo deep, it is deep in the second, too, but seems even deeper in the first, and then those purple flowers ... something I would not necessarily expect to see in the prairie (which may be due to my lack of knowledge), and I like the silos, too. I like everything about 1 (and I like to see you here, I've been thinking of you of late, wondering where you were).