Praying

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
taken inside st patrick's cathedral (ny) ...

127-ny-st-patricks-cathedral.jpg

Ernie I like the idea of the shot, but I would have gone for something a little less intrusive. Inside a church is the one place a person can talk to god no matter what religion and I dont think they want to be photographed or here click click of a camera. I would have went for something more subtle like standing at the back of the church or something, taking in the grandure of the building as well as the spirituality......

she wasn't sheilding away from the camera, she was sitting like that the whole time. she didn't even notice me.

Ernie I like the idea of the shot, but I would have gone for something a little less intrusive. Inside a church is the one place a person can talk to god no matter what religion and I dont think they want to be photographed or here click click of a camera. I would have went for something more subtle like standing at the back of the church or something, taking in the grandure of the building as well as the spirituality......
yeah maybe ... i guess i get your point. haven't really thought about that, i'm not all that big on religion so i never stopped to wonder how other people would feel about this.
than again, you can call taking people's picture on the street or wherever (without them knowing) intrusive as well.

i have a photo like the ones you have in mind btw, here

Most reactions

Back