Prevent Bloody Revolution! Patriots Arm Thyselves!

my dad was all BAH hurry up dammit grumble grumble,

:lol::lmao:

I'm like that with my wife. Back in the day it was all with film and we'd come home with 20 to 30 rolls each trip. Boxes and boxes and boxes of pictures. And that's just the ones she kept!

Can't tell you how many times I was all about "grumble grumble" having to stop, or worse, back up, so she could get her shot. It was always worth it after they were developed, but dayum! I felt like I drove backwards half way through Washington and Oregon!

I remember our trip from San Diego up to Canada in the back of our Toyota pickup truck. We went out of our way, waayyyy out of our way, to get shots of all the light-houses we could find. (Trust me, there's a lot!). I bit my tongue and went where she wanted because I know she's got a much better eye than I, and I was rarely disappointed when all was said and done.

I guess the bottom line is, your pop should be proud that you have the ability to frame a good shot in your mind and have it presented like you have. My wife is my inspiration and she doesn't know it, but I aspire to be as good as she is, even though she doesn't shoot much any more. :thumbup:

Wish I could say something that nice about my wife! :lmao::lol::lmao:

Funny! :)

I've got (almost) nothing but good things to say about her. Been in love/lust with her since I was in high school. Literally. Got married to her when I was 30. I'm 45 now and we've got 4 and 7 year old boys.

To this day I still leave stupid little things laying around to tell her how I feel. I even took some of my hair and made a heart on the shower wall last week! (She said I was "such a dork", but that's ok.) :hug:: (Hmm, photo idea...:lol:)

Yes, you're a dork... LOL!

But it's better than being on a second divorce like me... :(

Keep being a dork. :lol:

I'm ok with being a dork. Especially if it means not getting divorced! I just couldn't imagine. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back