anubis404
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2008
- Messages
- 955
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am selling a Nikon D40 body with everything that came with it plus 256mb in memory. It is listed on ebay ATM, and all details are there.
There are no visible scratches or scuffs, and I have taken care of this camera like my baby. I accept paypal only.
I have listed it for $299 as starting price, and $350 buy it now. If interested, here's the link to the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D40-body-with-extras-PRISTINE-MINT-condition_W0QQitemZ140274593717QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140274593717&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
There are no visible scratches or scuffs, and I have taken care of this camera like my baby. I accept paypal only.
I have listed it for $299 as starting price, and $350 buy it now. If interested, here's the link to the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D40-body-with-extras-PRISTINE-MINT-condition_W0QQitemZ140274593717QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140274593717&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.