product slideshow on tv screen

texoil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a client that wants to have product pictures on a CD so that she can play them on a TV in her store. What all is involved in this? My client mentioned getting a tv with the DVD player in it. Will a DVD player do that? I would think it would have to be a Powerpoint slide or sort executed by a pc.

Thanks

Great site!!!!

Well you should be able to make a slideshow with any DVD movie authoring software I would imagine. Just setup a sequence of images with a time delay (sorta like the copyright warning message I would assume).

ProShow Gold is god and I recommend anyone in that business doing that. It can make DVD's, Auto Play CD's, all kinds of things. :) Good suggestion.

I've tried several photo slide show programs and still havne't found one that is simple to operate that will do the dvd's. Out of numerous attempts, and programs, I purchased Nero's program and it still would not play in dvd's. Then you get into the problem of some dvd players don't read picture formats from dvds that youve burned on your computer. this is somethin that has aggrivated me now for goin on 3 years. I put together a picture/music cd to send out at Christmas instead of the traditional card or letter of "how your family is doin" so much neater with pictures. But it's a major headache to do it.

the more I look into this the more I dont want to do it! LOL This could be a definate headache buy we'll see where it goes.

Slideshows and projects similar to this often are buggy and aggravating! :p

I've used PhotoVidShow to do something similar to what you want. It created a picture slideshow dvd which worked on a dvd player, but i switched off the dvd menus from the app so when it plays it just loops the slideshow for-ever. I found it quite easy to use.

http://www.photo-dvd-slideshow.co.uk:hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back