Program for panoramas?

xFireSoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys! Can you share a free program for creating a panorama picture out of three? I am using photoshop, but I have no idea how to do it :sexywink:

in photoshop maybe? ;)

Microsoft's Image Composite Editor.

What camera system? Canon provides a panorama program with their system. Don't know about Nikon, Pentax, Sony etc.

Microsoft's ICE (as recomended by 480sparky above) is very easy to use & tolerant of poor alignment.
Hugin is supposedly a little more powerful (for correcting curved horizons etc.) but not as easy to use - I gave up on my only attempt as Id tried ICE first.

I've used Hugin with good results. The interface still isn't super-easy, but it's gotten better with each release. Of the programs I've used, it seems to be pretty decent at aligning images, and it gives you a lot of control over the projection used. For anything architectural, I *love* the fact that you can define straight lines in your photos, and Hugin will keep those lines straight. Very nice touch.

What camera system? Canon provides a panorama program with their system. Don't know about Nikon, Pentax, Sony etc.

My Sony A77 has panoramic and 3D panoramic modes. Just wish i had a 3D tv *sigh*

Using Nikon D3200 ^^

Did great job with the Microsoft ICE! Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back