What's new

PROJECT PHOTOGRAPHY RULES AND SIGN-UP

I would like to see another round as well, but the next few months I'll really busy and traveling a lot so I won't really be involved. I'll contact the judges, see if anyone wants to take over picking topics and general organization, and find a replacement judge for Joe.
 
I would like to see another round as well, but the next few months I'll really busy and traveling a lot so I won't really be involved. I'll contact the judges, see if anyone wants to take over picking topics and general organization, and find a replacement judge for Joe.

:hail: Thanks man. I think it'd be fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom