Promotion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As promised, i said i'd keep you informed about my work situation. As from a week on monday, my new role will be to lead a team in logistics. Welding will now be a thing of the past. To say i'm happy is an understatement. About eighteen months ago there was a hanging threat of redundancies. Funny how things turn around.
[Does Michael Jackson impression and moon walks accross floor]

Well thanks LizM for replying. Just proves that i always keep my audience riveted.
[shakes head .gif]

I blame Chase and co. It used to be a friendly forum but i think it's gone to his head [throws head back laughing.gif]
He'll probably only reply to this out of pure guilt. Well i don't care anymore.
[picks nose and flicks bogie at screen .gif]

how weird... there's all these empty posts in this thread. Ah well. May I be the first to congratulate you darren!! YAY! :cheer:

Well done Darfion (although just over 12 hours for a reply isn't too bad here!:D )

So what exactly are you going to be doing as "Logistics Team Leader"? Sounds frighteningly like one of those titles given to a promotion that means you do the same kinda job, for the same money but much more responsibility and dire consequences when things go wrong! :lol:

From another invisible terminal!:hugs:

PlasticSpanner said:
Well done Darfion (although just over 12 hours for a reply isn't too bad here!:D )

So what exactly are you going to be doing as "Logistics Team Leader"? Sounds frighteningly like one of those titles given to a promotion that means you do the same kinda job, for the same money but much more responsibility and dire consequences when things go wrong! :lol:

From another invisible terminal!:hugs:
Well my current job is that of a welder. I've been trying for ages to get out of doing that. My new job will have me sat on my arse leading a team that will control the materials that we use. This is mainly welding supplies to us and other groups of the company around the world. It's quite daunting but i'm sure with the training i'll be getting i'll be ok

Hmm!

Physical hard work vs brain taxing stress!

I'll take the hard work! (I'll skive off & have a brew when no one's looking!):lmao:

Sounds like it's a big job in a big company! :confused: Good luck! Hope you enjoy it!:thumbup:

PlasticSpanner said:
I'll take the hard work! (I'll skive off & have a brew when no one's looking!):lmao:
I've been doing that for years :D Needed to do something different. This will be the first pc based job i've had. Looking forward to it ...i think

Most reactions

New Topics

Back