Proud Momma Moment!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night I had a Proud Momma moment that I thought I would share.
Miss Emily is 18, for the past year since she finished high school she has been working 2 jobs, waitress and factory worker, and has paid her own way while she figures out what the heck she wants to do with her life. One of her goals was to buy a new car.
Yesterday she made that happen! Here is Miss Emily with her very first car purchased with her very own money :)
Beyond proud!

If only I could feel that way about buying a car again. :)
Congrats to your daughter on her first car!

Good job! pass on the congrats.

Maybe she can spring for some new jeans, too! :lol:

AWESOME!!!!!!! That's so sweet!! You ought to be proud of her! You have every right to be. Thanks for sharing!

If only I could feel that way about buying a car again. :)
Congrats to your daughter on her first car!
I know right !! Thanks J, I will pass that along :)
Good job! pass on the congrats.
Thanks Paul, will do!
lol That's style! Even a lot of the good ole' country boys sport it lol!

Those are probably High $ jeans. These kids pay big bucks for what would have considered my old workin' jeans.
You are probably correct, and I bet she got an awesome deal on them too ;) She is a nit and rarely pays retail lol
AWESOME!!!!!!! That's so sweet!! You ought to be proud of her! You have every right to be. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Derrel :) Can't even express how proud! Upon arriving home with the car she came inside to grab her luggage to head off to the airport to fly to Saskatchewan to visit a friend for 10 days. She's definitely doing something right ;)

GREAT story-telling!

Thanks Designer :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back