M Maggedy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 129 Reaction score 16 Location Austin Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 #1 C&C Welcomed
vtf No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 2,125 Reaction score 242 Location kansas city Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 #2 All together now. Awwwwwwwwwwww adorable, imo the best is #2
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 #3 vtf said: All together now. Awwwwwwwwwwww adorable, imo the best is #2 Click to expand... +1 SUPER CUTE! aww! #2 Definitely the best , IMO.
vtf said: All together now. Awwwwwwwwwwww adorable, imo the best is #2 Click to expand... +1 SUPER CUTE! aww! #2 Definitely the best , IMO.
Photo Lady Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 6,853 Reaction score 7,569 Location ny Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 #4 so so cute... love them all but #4 is picture perfect
Eventer TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 10 Location Christchurch, New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 #5 What breed are they? I have NEVER seen a dog like that before? - Here anyway LOL All of them are pretty much ultimate cutness!
What breed are they? I have NEVER seen a dog like that before? - Here anyway LOL All of them are pretty much ultimate cutness!
M Maggedy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 129 Reaction score 16 Location Austin Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Eventer said: What breed are they? I have NEVER seen a dog like that before? - Here anyway LOL All of them are pretty much ultimate cutness! Click to expand... He's a long-coated German Shepherd. Just like a regular GSD but fluffier and a damn cute puppy if I do say so myself. I have 700 pictures of him, lol!
Eventer said: What breed are they? I have NEVER seen a dog like that before? - Here anyway LOL All of them are pretty much ultimate cutness! Click to expand... He's a long-coated German Shepherd. Just like a regular GSD but fluffier and a damn cute puppy if I do say so myself. I have 700 pictures of him, lol!
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 #7 Maggedy said: I have 700 pictures of him, lol! Click to expand... Haha, I would too if I had that puppy! :thumbup:
Maggedy said: I have 700 pictures of him, lol! Click to expand... Haha, I would too if I had that puppy! :thumbup:
g-fi TPF Noob! Joined Oct 24, 2008 Messages 401 Reaction score 45 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2010 #8 I. Want. To. SQUEEZE! What a cutie!! Lovely pics too!
bazooka No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 2,293 Reaction score 294 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2010 #9 Love #2.