What's new

Pups on the Corner

The pups are attentive. What were they seeing? I like the day in the life this photo portrays.
Thanks! I liked the big guy by the stool. Everyone was waiting that morning for Jamaican patties down the street--including me!
 
Last edited:
Thanks to all!
 
The pups are attentive. What were they seeing? I like the day in the life this photo portrays.
Weather permitting, Toronto's old 'hoods are bonanzas for street photographers. Before the pandemic hit, I'd rendezvous with a couple friends early Sunday mornings year-round for walks, breakfast, coffees across large swaths of the city. Toronto's subway offered cheap-ish Sunday passes that let us roam widely together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom