What's new

Pure Abstraction

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5519251779_321484273f_b.jpg


Regards :D
 
Last edited:
Nice!

I would crop almost half of the "white" space on the right, for better balance.
By white space, I mean the space from the right edge of the red to the edge of the frame. Chop almost half of that off.
 
NIce. I like it.

Also, I really think you need to stop using those cheesy frames or shadow. It ruins most of your pics I think.
 
Thank you...but you put me in a dilemma :grumpy:
because i love that framing like anything ;)
So i will retain it in some, not in alll
 
good eye you have to catch this colorful reflection, well done :thumbup:
 
I like both of the edits. Good work!
 
frequency, you usually do ridiculously high saturation photos on your photos (which I have told you before I dislike it). But this time I think this image could use some saturation boost. It looks good now but I think making it higher a bit more would make it better.
 
Like this:
colorfulwater.jpg


Also since this is abstract, there are no rules. Lets flip the vertical. Just an idea. This way the black (heavier) is at the bottom.
colorfulwater2.jpg
 
Thank you KenC :D

Thank you Usagani; i liked your color saturation, which has improved it much

Regards :D
 
I think the original framing is the best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom