What's new

Pure D700 goodness!

Double H

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
24
Location
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I put my new D700 through its first real test—the studio.
I'm in love! :love:

1
nikki_spring11sm.jpg


2
nikki_spring1sm.jpg


3
nikki_spring2sm.jpg


4
nikki_spring8sm.jpg
 
Nice though they look a bit dark to me... and soft? Airbrushed? May be intentional. Still appear dark, however.
 
Nice though they look a bit dark to me... and soft? Airbrushed? May be intentional. Still appear dark, however.

a bit dark, yes. Ill agree with that...

BUT Portraits are generally soft. That said, Im not a portrait person because I like sharp focus :)

Good job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom