Pure Suave

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This fine gent I snapped a pic of and his baby girl

7632187524_f244e7f838_c.jpg

7632189388_5ee925a8df_c.jpg

Are you a wedding photographer ?

I am now lol this was my first one, I picked up a camera on my deployment this past year and kinda fell in love.

There would be much more suave involved if he was leaning on something other than a cardboard box. That kills the image, and makes it look careless.

The second photo is much better though. Nice minimalist feeling.

thanks tyler, but hey you gotta work with what you got man, all there was in the room were boxes, lemonade out of apples budday :)

MatchlessArts said:
thanks tyler, but hey you gotta work with what you got man, all there was in the room were boxes, lemonade out of apples budday :)

You could have had him lean on nothing, and just stand 45deg relative to the focal plane.

#1: As Tyler said, the cardboard box detracts significantly from any suave the suit might convey. That signature is so damn cool I can't stop looking at it. Also, I think you shot this too low, the result being a ridiculous sense of self-importance in the subject's already smirky expression. I'd try shooting from a higher position - maybe just 6" higher - and see how that works.

#2: Very nice! And so cute. Nice isolation of the adorable baby. Crop out that bit of moulding at the upper right. Perhaps increase the contrast a speck (and make the signature a tad smaller, too maybe?). I like how you used the railing to anchor things.

I don't like the light shining on his hand....it takes away from the main subject I think.

I don't like the light shining on his hand....it takes away from the main subject I think.

for some reason i just like it how it shines in, kind of reminds me of godfather when I took it :)

yes, the light falling on his arm does some harm..... I don't question your conviction about this though ;)
The kid image is excellent... actually i like most of your kid images.... there is something special about them :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back